Saturday, August 29, 2009

Special one for 'YOU'

Wondering who that 'you' is? Am sure 'HE' will understand 'YOU'. Confused?
"Mr.YOU" am sure your head is spinning and i can see u uttering a few words like, "Is she insane"?
But am sure 'YOU' know who "Mr.YOU" is. Am sure friends "HE" knows who "YOU" is.
So i guess i have made one thing clear that HE=YOU.
Now who 'HE' is? HE= MY GUY
HE=YOU
Hence YOU=MY GUY.


Now LOVE=MY GUY,
YOU=MY GUY=LOVE (Hence proved)

NO MORE TRYSTS

I have always been accused of being unromantic and tagged as a girl who can never fall in love.
Everybody falls in love at least once in their life because its such a beautiful emotion and so did i not just fallen but drowning deeper and deeper with every passing day.
'Love' is the most unconditional feeling that one can have for somebody.
Wonder how will somebody know whether he/she has fallen in love?
If u aren't able to give a particular reason for falling in love with him,
it becomes so obvious that u have fallen for that person.
It was the same case with me, people asked me why have u chosen him out of all the guys here. "I don't know, it was just a moment of spark" was my answer to them.

I love 'you' the most.
Sharing difficulties is not as easy as sharing joy,
'you' are someone whom i would want to hug when am happy and your words can definitely get me out of distress and pain.
I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature.
'i know i have got you hurt many a times, am sorry da!'YOU' can make me repent the moment i get harsh at you.
Your voice when i listen to over the phone, takes me to a land which is an alien to the word frustration.

LOVE IS FINDING YOUR BEST FRIEND, i found u.

At this moment i get the flashes of march 6th, with a few tears in my eyes and
that particular sms of the previous night
'The last day of our paarkamaley kaadhal is gonna end' brings smile :)

I really mean every word in the above lines. In fact, I mean much more but definitely not able to express it still better.

I've pen down this just to tell you that i love you.


And ya friends i want u people to say 'AHHH!!!!!!!!! lucky guy' wont you?

7 comments:

  1. Ore peeeelingsaaa pochu di! paathu

    Div!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! so cuteeeeee

    your bro
    Sid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. had tears when i read it (you know, how i got to read it) ... love you da ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shroots !!! I have to tel you that it was so cute and romantic tat i yield at the very 1st glance. The breath and depth of your love on vix is felt in every word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank u so much...it would have been better if u posted this comment along wid ur name

    ReplyDelete