Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bang on

Amazed! Am i on the track or is a track, tracking me?
Am i really the 23rd ranker in "The National Commerce Talent Test" among all those 98000 students who appeared?, am i really thaaaaat good at it? If i was why couldn't i get a decent score in my boards?
Though i couldn't really search for any of the answers for these questions, it really feels esteemed to be called as The 23rd ranker across south states and one among the 3 in hyderabad. :) Glad, really if all those marks which i got belong to me alone.

Even be it my tennis life, started with an ease yet i had boomed it up.
Am sure to be promoted as a national player in much of a lesser time.

I don't really have knuckled down so much to receive all these rewards as a breeze. But i got to slog as to sustain it with me or may be to make it even more bigger. Iam pretty sure that doesn't really mean am going to be soon transformed into a geek, but yes,might be more of a lighter and a smarter version of a geek.

Waiting for people to call me smarty instead shruthi :p...
i hope that day comes with a gay within a decade.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment