Thursday, August 13, 2009

A successful begining

"Yayyyyyyy! Am 18", i cheered out loud in the middle of a night, least concerned about the rest of the world. The fact that i had been neglecting so far - i no longer was a baby to crawl on the ground, the moment had come for me to arise and make the world look up to me.

I got into BCC - "Badruka college of commerce" through counselling, which i felt was unfulfilling at that time.
College life started with a lot of amusement and gladness; it has been continuing with the same spirit even now.

On a random day, i sat down contemplating on what my goal could be! I brought all my tasks to light, gave them a thought, I soon discovered that i didn't have a destined goal nor had i set one.
My passion could be my goal but then i don't latch onto one passion to which i can completely attend to.

Anyways, i at least managed to discover that my goal should involve creativity and passion.

One of my passions will be given life to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment